This page explains the terms by which You may use our online services and website, or in connection with the service (collectively the "Service"). By accessing or using the Service, You agree to be bound by this Terms of Service Agreement ("Agreement"). This Agreement applies to all visitors, users and others who access the Service ("Users").
1. Use of our Service
Icograms operates an online design service that allows our users to design graphics. We provide ready-made icons ("Stock Icons"), templates ("Icograms Templates") and other content that is licensable for use in accordance with our various licenses.
You may use the Service only if You can form a binding contract with Icograms, and only in compliance with this Agreement.
You must be 13 years old or older to use or access the Service.
You must not be based in Russian Federation, Republic of Belarus, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Myanmar (Burma), Somalia, Yemen, or any other territory that is subject to the United States and/or European Union sanctions.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, You are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, freely revocable license to use the Service. Icograms may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason.
2. Icograms Accounts
Your Icograms account gives You access to the services and functionality that we create and change. If You open an Icograms account on behalf of a company, organization, or other entity, then (a) "You" includes You and that entity, and (b) You represent and warrant that You are an authorized representative of the entity with the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement, and that You agree to this Agreement on the entity’s behalf.
You may never use another User’s account without permission. When creating Your account, You must provide accurate information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on Your account, and You must keep Your account password secure. You may not allow any other party to access or use the Service under Your account. Icograms is not be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of Your account.
By providing Icograms Your email address You consent to our using the email address to send You Service-related notices. We may also use Your email address to send You other messages, such as changes to features of the Service, special offers, surveys. If You do not want to receive such email messages, You may opt out. Opting out may prevent You from receiving imortant email messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers.
Your Account, including all related information (Icograms Designs, User Uploads) may be deleted by Icograms if not used for more than 6 months.
3. Service Rules
You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- Copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Service in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”.
- Using any automated system, including without limitation 'robots', 'spiders', etc.
- Attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service.
- Taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or large load on our infrastructure.
- Uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Service.
- Using the Service for any commercial solicitation purposes.
- Impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting Your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide Your identity.
- Interfering with the proper work of the Service.
- Accessing any content on the Service through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Service.
- Bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service, including without limitation features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content therein.
- Using any Icograms Content in any manner that might tarnish, disparage, or reflect adversely on such Icograms Content.
- Using the Service or any Icograms Content to support, incite or promote discrimination (race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, ancestry, national origin, etc.), hostility or violence.
- Using any Icograms variant including misspellings as a domain name or as part of a domain name, as a metatag, keyword, or any other type of programming code or data.
- Adopting or using any word or mark which is similar to or likely to be confused with Icograms.
- Copying, imitating or using, in whole or in part, the look and feel of the Service (including but not limited to all page headers, custom graphics, icons, templates, images, and scripts).
- Using any Icograms Content to link to the Icograms website.
- Framing or hotlinking to the Service.
We may, without any prior notice, change the Service or any feature; stop providing the Service or features of the Service, to You or to Users generally; or create usage limits for the Service. We may temporarily or permanently terminate or suspend Your access to the Service without notice and liability for any reason, including if You violate any provision of this Agreement, or for no reason. Upon termination You continue to be bound by this Agreement. If Your account is terminated for any reason, You must obtain authorization from Icograms prior to establishing another account. You may not have more than one active account at any time.
4. User Uploads
Some areas of the Service allow users to upload graphics.
You agree not to upload graphics, information or other content that:
- Is unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, hostile, violent, or that which provokes violence or hostility, profane, or otherwise objectionable.
- Discriminates against others based on race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, ancestry or national origin.
- Is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party’s trade secrets).
- Is sexually explicit.
- You do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Does not and will not violate third-party rights of any kind, including without limitation any Intellectual Property Rights or rights of privacy or publicity.
5. Icograms Proprietary Rights
Except for Your User Uploads, the Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, icons, images, graphics, illustrations, photographs, logos, animation, video, text, scripts, software, and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Icograms. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and You agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from any Icograms Content. Use of the Icograms Content for any purpose not expressly permitted by this Agreement is strictly prohibited.
The Service provides certain functionality that allows You to create visual designs ("Icograms Designs"). Icograms Designs can be downloaded/exported from the Service in a number of formats, including PNG, JPG, SVG, JSON ("Export", "Exporting"). You may create Icograms Designs using ready-available Stock Icons, Icograms Templates and Your own User Uploads. You may Export an Icograms Design in accordance with the terms of one of the licenses contained in this Section.
In order to Export and further use any Icograms Designs, You must obtain one of the licenses provided below. By Exporting any Icograms Designs from the Service, You hereby agree to be bound by any applicable terms and pay all applicable fees. You agree to pay and be responsible for any and all sales taxes, use taxes, value added taxes and duties imposed by any jurisdiction as a result of the license granted to You, or of Your use of the Icograms Designs pursuant to any license provided by Icograms.
If you cancel subscription or fail to make any payment to Icograms when due, you still have the right to use Icograms Design Exported previously or Stock Icons downloaded previously under a previous valid license.
Icograms reserves the right to change any of the terms of these license at any time, and You agree to be bound by such changes.
7. Paid Services
Certain aspects of the Service may be provided for a charge. If You elect to use paid aspects of the Service, You agree to the pricing and payment listed on the Service which we may update from time to time. Icograms may add new services for additional fees and charges, or amend fees and charges for existing services, at any time in its sole discretion.
Fees are charged in advance on a monthly or yearly basis, depending on the payment frequency You choose, (each period is called a "billing cycle") and are non-refundable, including if You only use part of a month or year's subscription. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each billing cycle unless You cancel it.
You may cancel Your Icograms account at any time; however, there are no refunds for cancellation. In the event that Icograms suspends or terminates Your account or this Agreement, You understand and agree that You shall receive no refund or exchange for any credits, any unused time on a subscription, any license or subscription fees for any portion of the Service, any content or data associated with Your account, or for anything else.
All information that You provide in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Service must be accurate, complete, and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of Your credit card, debit card, or other payment method used in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Service at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You will pay any applicable taxes, if any, relating to any such purchases, licenses, royalties, transactions, or other monetary transaction interactions.
8. Icograms Data
You understand and agree that any data, including icons, templates, Icograms Account, Icograms Designs and User Uploads
residing on Icograms servers,
may be deleted, altered, moved or transferred at any time for any reason in Icograms sole discretion,
with or without notice and with no liability of any kind.
Icograms does not provide or guarantee, and expressly disclaims, any value, cash or otherwise, attributed to any data residing on Icograms' servers.
You understand and agree that Icograms may monitor anything You download from, Export from or upload to the Service and retain for an indefinite period details of a Icograms Design that You create.
Icograms cares about the integrity and security of Your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use Your personal information for improper purposes. You acknowledge that You provide Your personal information at Your own risk.
11. No Warranty
The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Use of the Service is at Your own risk. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, Icograms, its subsidiaries, and its licensors do not warrant that the content, including without limitation icons, templates, is accurate, reliable or correct; that the service will meet Your requirements; that the service will be available at any particular time or location, uninterrupted or secure; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the service is free of viruses or other harmful components. Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is downloaded at Your own risk and You will be solely responsible for any damage to Your computer system or mobile device or loss of data that results from such download or Your use of the service.
Last updated: May 12, 2022